Regional distributor of meat products. Warehouse positions- 2nd & 3rd shifts and freezer staff.
WAREHOUSE WORKER- shipping/receiving
Full time 2nd shift hours – 3 pm to 12 pm– Monday through Friday OR
Full time 3rd shift hours – 9 pm to 6 am – Sunday night through Friday morning.
FREEZER STAFF- 10 am to 5 pm - Monday through Friday.
Previous warehouse experience is required
Starting wage is $11-12 per hour, with frequent evaluations.
Benefits include insurance, vacation/sick/holidays, 401k plan, bonuses.
Essential job duties and requirements:
- Required high motivation to work in fast-paced and productive environment
- Loading outgoing trucks properly with boxes of product
- Unloading incoming trucks properly
- Completing paperwork accurately and completely
- Learning inventory and product codes
- Assembly of orders
- Ability to use basic computer programs and scanning equipment
- Using pallet jacks to move product
- Ability to lift boxes 10-100 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret words and numbers on boxes
- Assisting to keep coolers clean and organized
- Ability to work in cold environment
Send resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please.
UW Provision Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply